Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bust out your rainboots...



 Here on the Central Coast we are VERY spoiled with our weather... we rarely notice when the season changes because our weather stays pretty consistent all year round.  Until last night, when the rain gods decided to dump buckets of rain and wind our way.  Now this would be all fine and dandy if we lived somewhere like Seattle for example, because they're used to it.  But us central coasters tend to freak out when our sun decides to take a snooze.  Drivers are disoriented, people are grumpy, and all our department stores "run" out of cute rain boots.  As for me, I do love the rain but HATE going out and about in it.  I've decided that rainy weather was created so we can be lazy bums in bed all day eating homemade brownies and watching re-runs of Sex and the City....or maybe that is just me.  Unfortunately I'll have to post-pone that activity for now because I'm off to work..boots and all! Have a safe and slippery day!




Workin' it in the rain.. I give her props!

1 comment:

  1. It's grilled cheese and tomato soup day! I wish we didn't have to work, you could come over and we could watch old movies and drink wine!

    ReplyDelete