Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's PUMPKIN TIME!!!!

Well it has FINALLY cooled down in the central coast, with heavy fog last night and now this morning.  I have to say, my favorite way of waking up is with the fog and a cup o' joe! (or a pumpkin latte, but lets not get fancy).  I have had a pretty crazy week with work and school that I finally realized Halloween is two weeks away!!! That means it's time to bust out those pumpkins.
How cute is this Louis Vuitton pumpkin?



My boyfriend, Matthew, is an amazing artist..I think I will see if he can replicate this cool Atlas pumpkin I found..I'm sure he can!

Since this is my favorite month, I tend to go all out on the pumpkin-ness.  I never pass up a chance to get a pumpkin latte from starbucks (if you have not tried the salted caramel mocha...you are missing out!!!) pumpkin frozen yogurt, pumpkin cookies (well, they're not MY pumpkin cookies, but a lovely friend bakes them and ships them for me for my birthday...which is in 9 days eeek!!!) pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes....I mean the list goes on. 


On my next day off, I'm planning on trying this pumpkin cookie recipe off food network (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/pumpkin-cookies-with-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/index.html)  I will let you know if it's yummy!!


Happy pumpkin-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment