Friday, November 18, 2011

BLACK friday is around the corner....



Thanksgiving is the day to eat your heart out; its the one day we are allowed to over eat without being judged ( I mean, I'm not speaking from experience or anything...) But really. Not going back for thirds is like an insult to the host so OVER INDULGE!! I have to be honest, I save turkey day to binge on the sweets: pumpkin pie up the yin yang, cookies, mixed drinks...that's what I'm talking about!

Now, it is the next day better known as Black Friday, and you are full beyond belief and have left overs for days...what else to do but shop right?! Most places will open at the buttcrack of dawn (I know target opens at midnight, and Pottery Barn will open at 7)  Why do people shop so early? NO CLUE.  But i do know that there are some killer deals out there...Target is marking down a ton of their electronics and clothing AND they are giving out $25 gift cards for certain online purchases, best buy has the best deals on electronics/dvds, and Kohls has deals on clothing and jewelery.  The problem with black friday for me is that I usually never have my x mas list finished yet...I pretty much finish my xmas shopping the second week of december.  If you are in the downtown slo area come visit me, I will be at Pottery Barn 1-8!

Happy Eatings!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment