Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh, Kelly!


So earlier last month I posted about my favorite interior designer, Kelly Wearstler, and I just have to dedicate another post to her home accessories line.  I am absolutely in love with her collection (which can be seen in full on www.kellywearstler.com) and the way that she incorporates different textures with bold colors. Her pieces can easily be incorporated with additional accessories or simply just stand alone on a coffee or console table.  They certainly are not cheap ($300 and up), but a girl can dream right?!

This is a Brass Hostess Dish and would look great by itself or with a lovely candle in it!
"Brass Legs"  they are so unexpected, and so fun!

"Brass foot"....kind of random, but why not?

"Striped round bowl"  I bet this one looks so pretty in person.

"Kaleidoscope"  Very cool looking but with a hefty tag of $3,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment