Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goodbye October...November it is!

October came and went just like that, and now we are in the month of lots of eating and lots of thanks giving...
I haven't written in a couple weeks because of the craziness that surrounded my 21st birthday...as you can imagine my mind was in a bit of a haze.  But I am back in action!
Matthew and I at my birthday dinner. Note the tiara :)

my lovely cake! Madonna Inn..mmmm

My friend Livi and I having my first legal drink at the always classy R & D's

My birthday present from Matthew :) Lucky gal i am!

My family, Matthew and Livi at Ventana Grill for my birthday. It was deeeelish. 







After the week long celebration, then came Halloween in San Francisco...

Me and my friend Kathryn.  She was little red riding hood!

Matthew and I at Dolores park.  We spent all day saturday there drinking beers and people watching!

Matt was Ryan Gosling's character from the movie "Drive."  I liked my pocohontas costume but my black wig kept getting caught in people's costumes! 



We drove up with three of our other friends and got into SF around 3 am saturday morning (I know we were crazy for driving up so late, but I didn't get off work on friday until 10.)  We spent Saturday at Dolores Park and then headed to the Mission district to get our drink on.  We ended up leaving sunday around 1 pm.  It was a short but fun trip.  I always enjoy getting out of town for a bit but after my birthday and halloween, I am ready to get back on track with my diet and regular schedule. 

November is a fun month...I am looking forward to it!

1 comment: